Wat Chan Tharam (Wat Tha Soong)
Build in Ayutthaya period with only a small temple on the ground, a later restoration took place with many interesting additions, including the murals inside the temple painted by local crafsmen depicting the story of Buddha
and a square structure with four arches and a pyramid-shaped roof which houses a replica of a Phra Buddha Chinnaraj image and the undecomposed body of Luang Pho Ruesi Lingdam.
Also added were the large meditation and study hall, the beautiful stucco inside the assembly hall, the wood carving panels, only a few of which are remaining,
and an ancient pulpit built by Luang Pho Yai.
Opposite the temple the well-known Luang Pho Ruesi Lingdam founded several new places of worship, including an ordination hall with an elaborately decorated door and window panels and mural paintings by highly skilled artists.
Temple’s contact number: 0-5651-2133, 0-5651-1391.