YouTube have some great resource to enable those who have some basic knowledge in Thai vocabulary to further improve Thai conversation skills.
Example are some songs listed here- Some I managed to find the translation.
- Bird Thongchai (เบิร์ด ธงไชย): Sabai Sabai สบาย สบาย (Easy Easy) (translation), Koo Gud (Lovers Quarrel- the song by Grasshopper was adapted from this song)/ translation, ชีวิตลิขิตเอง Chi Wit Li Kit Eng I’ll Decide My Life, Gaw Lerk Gun Laaw, ก้อนหินกับนาฬิกา (Stone & Clock), หมอกหรือควัน Mok Reu Kwan Mist Or Smoke (translation),
- China Dolls- Muey Nee Kah หมวยนี่คะ (Single eyelid)
- Potato- cheewit tee kaat ter, kam dtop kong hua jai
- Da Endorphine – Dai Yin Mai
- Dew the Star- Laek Tang Jai Kae Daai Rak Ter
- A sad Thai love song with English subtitle
Bird Thongchai: Sabai Sabai
ชีวิตลิขิตเอง- I’ll Decide on my Life also by Bird Thongchai- one of my favourite Thai songs. Lyrics can be found on this page.
China Dolls- Muey Nee Kah หมวยนี่คะ (Single eyelid)
Note: The song is sung in a mixture of Mandarin and Thai language as the singers could also speak in Mandarin.
You can also search in YouTube for playlist of Thai songs with English subtitles. Many of the songs are quite meaningful and the video clips often tells a story.